Campaigning to get work resumed at EAST BARNET HEALTH CENTRE
Before work can resume:|
- Tenant design reviews to approve the final proposal and a Project Board to monitor progress must be established.
- Local users of services must be engaged with to discuss the design.
- The tenants must approve the necessary leases including:
- anticipated use of space
- draft heads of terms (provisions and conditions of the tenancy)
- draft lease and best estimates of the rent
- service charge
- Tenants must agree the level and cost of management services (cleaning, waste disposal)
- Contractors to carry out works must be procured and the final build contract must be negotiated.
Project Updates from NHS Property Services can be found here